Have you been involved in a DWI case recently? Do you have penalties and pending tickets that have brought you trouble? If you are facing any criminal or DUI/DWI charges, it is very important to choose an experienced criminal defense and DWI attorney to support you. You could be facing overwhelming fines or even jail time, and without proper representation, you could do time!
That is where Wayne Schoeneberg comes in.
- Boasting over 35 years of practice experience in Missouri, trial attorney Wayne Schoeneberg can handle all types of criminal law cases. He now focuses his expertise primarily on criminal defense, DWI/DUI cases, and traffic violations.
- Understanding the importance of courtroom proceedings in your life, he strives to ensure that your current personal and professional life is not harmed when any charges are brought against you.
Are you facing criminal or DWI charges and looking for a defense or DWI attorney? If you are looking for personalized legal advice and representation in Missouri, contact me immediately at 636-795-3373.
Why Should You Get A DWI Attorney?
If you have been involved in a DWI case recently, it is important that you find a suitable and experienced DWI attorney within your budget. That’s where a qualified and experienced professional like Wayne Schoeneberg can help you!
Want more reasons to hire Wayne Schoeneberg as your DWI attorney? Here’s why you should pick our firm to represent you in any DWI/DUI related charges.
- As a graduate of the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration DWI Detection and Standard Field Sobriety Testing Program, I understand all the aspects of roadside testing.
- Understanding your fears of how a DWI charge can affect your job and future, I make additional efforts to ensure that your incident is kept off the record.
- I try my best to ensure that your driver’s license is protected from these charges and you are not faced with DWI penalties.
Choose the Right DWI Attorney to Handle Your DUI/DWI Cases
Are you involved in a DWI case? Representation from an experienced DWI attorney is what you need. I am a qualified professional who cares about his clients! If you choose my services, you can be rest assured that I will work constantly to build a strong case and help you prevent any damage to your name or professional career.
- Most common fears surrounding hiring an attorney include the sky rocketing costs. However, the situation with Wayne Schoeneberg is different! As a DWI attorney who cares, I want to make this process as transparent and hassle-free as possible.
- My services are honest, accessible, and affordable for all residents looking for a professional and experienced Missouri-based DWI attorney.
- I am very honest about my fee so you already are aware of your potential expenses.
- All new clients are responded to within 48 hours of receiving your email or phone call!
- My firm offers its services to the residents of St. Louis County, Warren County, Lincoln County and St. Charles County.
- If you are looking for an experienced and successful DWI attorney in any of the following cities, I am the DWI attorney for you- St. Peters, St. Charles, Clayton, Troy, Warrenton, O’Fallon, Wentzville, and surrounding regions.
Looking For a DWI Attorney in St. Charles, St. Peters, or O’Fallon? Contact Us Today!
When you contact me as your criminal defense or DWI attorney, I will offer a free initial consultation, during which I will take a thorough look at your case and offer you practical solutions in an honest, constructive, and upfront manner. When you work with me, Wayne Schoeneberg, what you see is what you get.
Are you still unsure of hiring a DWI attorney for your case? Well, there’s no time to waste! Contact me right away for a free case evaluation and initial consultation. I am currently offering my services as a personal injury, criminal defense, and DWI attorney for residents of St. Charles, O’Fallon, St. Peters, Clayton, Troy, Wentzville, and Warrenton. If you want a quick discussion to explore your options in the case, call me at 314-708-1000.