Are you currently involved in a DUI case in O’Fallon Missouri? What you need is a compassionate and understanding attorney with years of experience. Wayne Schoeneberg has served many clients in the past three decades, having helped O’Fallon residents to stay out of legal trouble. If you are currently facing DUI or other criminal charges, please contact Wayne Schoeneberg for expert guidance and practical legal counsel that can only be provided by top DUI attorneys.
Facing a DUI in O’Fallon? Learn About the Municipal Center
As all experienced DUI attorneys can tell you, any court held for a DUI offense in the city of O’Fallon will be held at the O’Fallon Municipal Center. This municipal center houses most of the city’s major departments including the offices of the City Council, Mayor, Police Department, and Municipal Courts.
Here is some important information about the O’Fallon Municipal Center that any DUI attorney should tell you when working on your DUI case:
- The O’Fallon Municipal Center located on 100 North Main Street.
- The O’Fallon Municipal Center is open between 8 am to 5 pm Monday through Friday, except on federal holidays.
- You can contact the center by phone at 636-240-2000.
- The court holds three hearings a month: Two on Monday evenings at 6 pm and one Wednesday morning at 9 am.
- You can call 636-240-8766 to hear the court date schedule.
- Cell phones are strictly prohibited inside the court.
- Formal attire is a required for court – shorts, halter tops, or tank tops are not allowed.
O’Fallon Over the Years & Understanding the Need for Reliable DUI Attorneys in the City
First established in 1856, O’Fallon is the 7th largest city in Missouri, taking up over 30 square miles in area. It is believed that Nicholas Krekel, a German immigrant was the first resident of O’Fallon who came to the city in 1856. Krekel was a retailer who became O’Fallon’s first railroad agent and postmaster. He also lived in the city’s first residence that was built.
The O’Fallon Municipal Division is the 11th Judicial Circuit Court in the state of Missouri and is a division of the St Charles County Circuit Court. All DUI cases, traffic violations, and other ordinance breaches are filed at the municipal court by the local police department. DUI attorneys work with the O’Fallon Municipal Court when handling DUI cases and all types of different cases for clients.
O’Fallon is a well developed and well planned city that constantly improves with time. However, like any other city, it has its share of DUI cases as well a good number of DUI attorneys for offering legal assistance.
- Currently, the city is home to over 475 acres of open spaces and parks that accommodate football, soccer, baseball, and softball fields. The city has several playgrounds and walking paths as well as a 6,600 sq ft indoor recreation center at the O’Fallon Sports Park.
- With over 25,000 households in the city, the unemployment rates are low at just 4%, and there is no shortage of legal services available to O’Fallon residents with DUI attorneys included.
- The per capital income is $31,380 while the average household income is roughly $90,800.
- Money Magazine recognized O’Fallon as one of the country’s ‘100 best Places to Live’ in 2010.
- With over 79,000 citizens, the everyday operations for the city of O’Fallon are handled by a city administration office with over 300 employees.
- The city is easily accessible by I-64 from the south and I-70 on the north.
Contact an O’Fallon DUI Attorney for More Information
As one of the most experienced DUI attorneys in the state, I have represented many clients in the O’Fallon municipal court as one of the areas finest DUI attorneys. Since 1974, I have used my knowledge and expertise as a criminal defense attorney to serve the people of O’Fallon and help individuals to keep a clean record.
If you find yourself in need of a lawyer for any criminal or traffic offense, you deserve nothing other than one of the best DUI attorneys, Wayne Schoeneberg. I am happy to help any O’Fallon residents with DUI cases. For additional details of my services or to request a free consultation for your case, give me a call at 636-795-3373.